Spotify Web App Template
Along with our desktop, mobile, and tablet apps, you can play Spotify from the comfort of your browser on our web player.
You can access the entire Spotify catalog and use many of the same features offered by our app, including:
- Search for artists, albums, tracks, and playlists.
- Browse our Featured section, New Releases, and Genres & Moods.
- Access and edit Your Library, including Playlists, Songs, Albums, and Artists.
- View artist pages.
The web player is supported by the following web browsers:
Spotify Player App
- Your web browser may need updating. You can check and update it in the Help section of your browser’s menu.
- Try opening the web player in a private/incognito window. Find the option to open a new private/incognito window in your browser’s menu.
- If you see the message “Playback of protected content is not enabled”, check out Enable the web player.
- Check @SpotifyStatus for any ongoing issues.
- Some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) restrict access to certain services. You can contact those responsible for managing the network for more information.
If it's still not working for you, try listening on the desktop app instead.