Microsoft Publisher 2013 For Mac Free Download
Microsoft publisher viewer free download - Microsoft PowerPoint 98 Viewer, FlowPaper Desktop Publisher, PowerPoint 98 Viewer for Macintosh, and many more programs.
A lot of people ask me whether it is possible to get Microsoft publisher for the Macintosh computer, or whether there is an equivalent piece of software. Unfortunately the answer is no, there has never been a Macintosh version of publisher, and this article tries to explain why, and what the options are.
Microsoft Publisher is a very popular piece of software for Windows computers. It fills of a gap on Windows computers because Microsoft Office does not have the capability to do page layout like Apple Pages does. As you think about more alternatives to Microsoft publisher for a window computer, Adobe PageMaker and InDesign are too expensive and complex for most everyday users. So when people want to do a simple newsletter, but one that’s too complicated for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher fills the gap nicely. Microsoft Word documents tend to look pretty bland whereas publisher allows you to spruce them up a bit.
Microsoft publisher fills a gap on Windows computers that does not exist in OSX
Now let’s think about the Macintosh computer, there is no such gap. Apple Pages can do pretty much everything Publisher can do! So a Macintosh user has no need for Microsoft Publisher. Apple Pages can produce some quite spectacular documents very simply, and unless you are a professional publisher there’s really not the need to step up to PageMaker or InDesign. This does not really leave a market for Microsoft Publisher on the Macintosh computer, except for Macintosh users to be able to read a publisher document that was created on a PC! So while this would be a nice convenience for Macintosh users, I don’t imagine it is a large market for Microsoft Publisher.
Microsoft Word is a different story though. Microsoft Word was first released for Apple Computer back in 1984. Microsoft Word is a professional word-processing application that in many ways is superior to Apple pages, and was superior to Apple works and Claris Works. If you are writing large or complex documents there is and always has been a huge market for Microsoft Word on the Apple Computer.
If you are waiting for a version of Microsoft Publisher to appear for Macintosh computer, I would not be holding your breath.
If you want to access a Microsoft publisher document there are a couple of options.
The first one is to use Libre Office. Libre Office it is a free piece of software available for OS X. It can open a Microsoft Publisher file. They haven’t quite nailed it because there are quite often formatting issues ( it’s a bit like trying to open a complex Word document in Pages) but most of the time you can see what’s in the document and grab the parts that you need.
The other option is to use one of these solutions I have described in this article. This will give you a PDF version of the Microsoft Publisher document that retains all its original formatting. You can’t really do anything with the PDF version unless you own Adobe Pagemaker, but you will be able to accurately view and print the Microsoft publisher document.
Version: 2016 Filesize: 4198.4MB
- Open Source
- In English
- (9.4 K Downloads)
If you are running a business or you work for someone who runs a business, then you already know the importance of marketing. Marketing is an action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising. For effective marketing, you have to create a creative card, banners for digital marketing, professional graphics and text, and many more. Designing high-quality marketing collateral, you have to use a high-end graphic designing tool and a knowledgeable person to use that tool. Microsoft Publisher helps you and does your work easier when you are creating content for marketing, and the best part about this tool is anyone from basic to no experience in graphic designing can use this tool.
Microsoft Publisher is a desktop publishing application from Microsoft which used to create marketing collaterals. This computer application is an easy to use and less expensive alternative to other similar tools for the small business market. People often ask the difference between Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft word; the difference is Microsoft Publisher focuses more on page layout and design, and Microsoft Word focuses on text composition and proofing. It supports the different file formats, including the enhanced Metafile format. Using this software, just in one click, you can modify and add business information anywhere. This software provides many features like text editing tools, text styling, mail merge, photo editing tools, and many other features. All these reasons make this software the best for creating marketing content.
Feature of Microsoft Publisher
- Many Tools- This software lets you modify and add business information anywhere with one click. You also have various tools like text styling tools, text editing tools, mail merge, photo editing tools, and layout alignment settings.
- Design Checker- This tool helps you to scan any problem in your material before you print or save it. You can all see the preview of the HTML publication and save it to print from a commercial printer.
- Familiar- If you have used Microsoft Word, then you would have no problem using Microsoft Publisher, just let your creatives juices flow and design your marketing collateral according to you.
Free Microsoft Publisher 2010 Download
How to download Microsoft Publisher?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Microsoft Publisher folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Microsoft Publisher folder and double click on the Microsoft Publisher setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Microsoft Publisher, click on the Finish button after installation.
- Very easy to download, install and use.
- Create excellent marketing content, effortlessly.
- Provides many tools so you can save your time.
- You have to pay for the full version of the software.
App Name: Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Publisher 2013 Free Copy
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64
Latest Version: V2016
Latest Update: 2020-12-09
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 4.2
Category: Office and Business Tools