Create Ps3 Iso
The “Create ISO” functionality will result in a pure ISO of the game, keeping all the original specs of the blu ray/DVD/CD disc. It will result in single ISO file placed at “devhdd0/PS3ISO”, or devhdd0/PS2ISO” or even devhdd0/PSXISO”. As you can see, it can convert PS2 and PSX games in pure ISO as well.
The latest version of PS3 ISO tools is out. The new version brings updates to makeps3iso, extract3iso, and patchps3iso. Along comes your usual bug fixes and what not.
Various bug fixes
Include latest makeps3iso, extractps3iso, patchps3iso
Click Here for Previous Changelogs
“PS3 ISO TOOLS” is an all-in-one tool for a complete PS3-ISO handling and contains:
ISO-Generator to convert PS3-Folder-Format-Games 2 PS3-ISO-Format-Games (splitted big-files will be joined)
ISO-Extractor to convert PS3-ISO-Format-Games 2 PS3-Folder-Format-Games (big-files will be optionaly splitted)
ISO-Splitter to split single PS3-ISOs for use on a FAT32 device (“*.iso.0″, “*.iso.1″, …etc)
ISO-Joiner to join splitted PS3-ISOs into single PS3-ISOs
ISO-Modifier to rename single or splitted PS3-ISOs according to game-info found in “PARAM.SFO”-file
to hide/un-hide parts of splitted ISOs (“*.iso.1″, “*.iso.2″, …etc)
to extract and save “PARAM.SFO” and “ICON0.PNG” as “[ISO-name].SFO” respectively “[ISO-name].PNG” within ISO-folder
ISO-Patcher to patch single or splitted PS3-ISOs to a lower firmware version (down to 4.21)
Pretty self-explanatory… read the tool-tips
You can batch-convert all of your PS3-Folder-Format-Games, when you select your game-archive as source-folder(eg “X:GAMES” or “X:GAMESZ”)
All other tools, with the exception of ISO-Patcher, support batch-operation as well. Just multi-select the ISOs you like to process.
ISO-names will NOT contain special ASCII-characters 0-31, 126-255 and also NOT /:*?”<> … This is to avoid problems with webMAN (You can allow usage of special ASCII-characters 126-255, like ‘™’ or ‘®’ in “ISO-conversion-Options”)
After conversion/extraction a log-file will be shown, which compares size and number of files
While converting to ISO-format “PARAM.SFO” and “ICON0.PNG”(Game-Icon) will be placed (hidden) as “[ISO-name].SFO” and “[ISO-name].PNG” at target-folder. If you use webMAN copy these 2 files(per game) to “/dev_hdd0/tmp/wmtmp/”. This will save you the effort to mount each game at least once to make webMAN display it’s game-icon.
Aborted batch-conversions could be continued. Already finished conversions will be skipped.
@Estwald for “makeps3iso”, “extractps3iso” and “patchps3iso”
Create Iso Ps3 Game
- To create a sub account, visit the following website:
- Depending on the age of a minor, a PC is required to create the sub account. During the account creation process, an e-mail is sent to the e-mail address associated with the master account holder's sign-in ID. Follow the instructions in the e-mail to complete the registration on a PC.
- To sign in to PSNSM using the sub account that was created, you must associate the account with a User who will log in to the PS3™ system. Refer to [Using an existing account] under (PlayStation™Network) on this guide.
- Your sign-in ID (e-mail address) and password will not be publicly displayed. Be careful not to share this information with others.
- You can create only one account per one User on the PS3™ system. To create additional accounts, go to (Users) and create additional Users.
- For details on the handling of personal information related to users, visit the SIE Web site for your region.
- Access to PSNSM requires broadband Internet service. Note that dial-up connectivity is not supported.
- PSNSM is only available in certain regions and languages. For details, contact the technical support line for your region.
- (Sign Up) is displayed only if an account has not been created.