Change Spotify Email From App
I Can’t Change My Spotify Email. Sometimes like every other platform, the usual process might not work for you. Here are some reasons why you can’t change your Spotify email. If you are using Spotify through another platform like your Facebook account, changing the email might be slightly different from the steps above.
Spotify will never:
- Ask for personal information over email, such as your:
- Payment info
- Social Security or tax identification number
- Request payments via a 3rd party (for example, Western Union)
- Ask you to download anything from our emails
Emails about account activity
We send emails about account activity to help keep your account safe. This includes:
- New logins
- New Family or Duo members
For security, you can’t turn these emails off.
If you see any activity you don’t recognize, go to account takeover help.
Have a suspicious email?
An email is suspicious if the sender email doesn’t end in “@spotify.com”, or if you’re simply not sure about it.
Don’t respond to, click any links, or download anything in the email. If you already did:
- Reset your password.
- Change your password on any other sites where you use the same password.
- Contact your bank if you think your financial details have been compromised.
Report a suspicious email
- Forward the email to [email protected]
- Delete the email.
Our team will investigate and let you know if the email is legitimate.
With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music or podcast for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more.
There are millions of tracks and episodes on Spotify. So whether you’re behind the wheel, working out, partying or relaxing, the right music or podcast is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you.
You can also browse through the collections of friends, artists, and celebrities, or create a radio station and just sit back.
Soundtrack your life with Spotify. Subscribe or listen for free.
Customer Service and SupportSkip to next section
Can't Change Spotify Email
- Help site. Check out our help site for answers to your questions and to learn how to get the most out of Spotify and your music.
- Community. Get fast support from expert Spotify users. If there isn't already an answer there to your question, post it and someone will quickly answer. You can also suggest and vote on new ideas for Spotify or simply discuss music with other fans.
- Contact us. Contact our Customer Support if you don't find a solution on our support site or Community.
- @SpotifyCares. Feeling sociable? Simply tweet the team and they'll do all they can to help.
Or pick a topic:
Change Spotify Email From App ComputerSkip to next section
- Advertising on Spotify? Advertisers section
- Press query? Press section
- Applying for a job? Jobs section
Spotify USA, Inc. provides the Spotify service to users in the United States. Spotify AB provides the Spotify service to users in all other markets.